Tuesday, September 2, 2008

James Carville at his finest


This is a quote from last night's Larry King Live. I almost spit my drink out laughing so hard.



Now one of the things that I understand is she never had a passport until she was governor. She's has only been out of the country to -- she went, honorably, to visit the troops in Kuwait and went to Germany. And so I don't know how many times she's even been out of the country.

But it's supposedly that she had to get a passport to do that.

And we're going to have her be vice president of the United States based on a 15 minute conversation she had with Senator McCain?

I mean I'm -- this is -- she was touted experience as mayor of this town in Alaska. This is a picture of the city hall. It looks like a bait shop in South Louisiana, all right?

This is executive experience to be vice president of the United States, to be a heartbeat away from the presidency, to have to take over the country when we're fighting three wars, where we have the biggest credit crisis we've had in this country?

I mean in the entire Republican Party, this is the best that they could come up with? -- James Carville

1 comment:

Dromedary Hump said...

I have always dispised Carville, as much as I do Anne Coulter. But with this quip he hit the nail right on the head.

Her nomination isn't about whats best for the country, its about McCains and the Republican Party's cynical nomination of a WOMAN and an EVANGELICAL, in order to attract angry Hilary supporters, and strengthen McCains position with the Evangelical right wing nuts, who dont fully trust him.

It says it all about McCain. And if I hear either one of them called a "maverick" one more time, I'm going to go out, shoot a real maverick, and throw it thru the window of the local GOP headquarters, hooves, horns and tail.

"Bait shop in South Louisiana" ROFLMAO!!!!

Hump