Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today



Well, today are the Ohio Primaries. Ohio does things differently from other states that I have voted in ... and I like it. Even though I voted for a different party in the last election, I was able to go to the polling place, ask for the ballot of the party I want to vote in this time, sign a form stating that I am changing my party affiliation, and bam! Time to vote! Sweet.

Definitely out of character for me, I was up and out of the house by 8 am this morning and on my way to the polling place.

Oh. Who did I vote for? Well ... it wasn't for the last party I voted for. You know, the one that sent us to war. The one that has destroyed our economy. You know the one.

And um, I voted for a man.

Do the math.

2 comments:

Dromedary Hump said...

THANK DOG!!!
I was scared to death you were gonna vote for that hideous lying sack of Clinton crap.

I gotta stop thinking all Xtians are unthinking lemings. Mea culpa..again.
:P
Hump

Joyce said...

Drom,

I'll bet you'd enjoy reading my friend Jon Trott's blog. He is on my list of folks I dig. Jon and I used to live/serve/work together in Chicago at JPUSA. You'd find him interesting, I'm sure. (The unthinking lemmings list grows shorter and shorter!) ;)